16:00:33 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:00:33 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Jun 26 16:00:33 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:33 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:00:33 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:00:38 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
16:00:44 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
16:00:53 <djmitche> we have a 30-minute time limit as always
16:01:01 <tardyp> hi
16:01:02 <djmitche> anyone is free to participate in this meeting
16:01:04 * djmitche waves
16:01:08 <djmitche> who else is around to participate?
16:01:57 <djmitche> just us chipmunks I guess
16:02:02 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
16:02:12 <rjarry> hi all
16:02:56 <djmitche> hi!
16:03:15 <tardyp> this week we got a JS build regression, which I fixed yesterday
16:03:25 <djmitche> #info fixed a JS build regression
16:03:33 <tardyp> I though it would be harder to fix, but eventually just upgrading all the deps fixed it.
16:03:41 <tardyp> So I needed to update all the yarn.locks
16:03:49 <tardyp> which is now automated in the makefile
16:04:11 <tardyp> and the big PR is https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/pull/4160
16:04:24 <djmitche> excellent
16:04:31 <tardyp> from  p12tic who work for unity (but does that in his freetime)
16:04:51 <tardyp> very good PR adding support for git ssh key as a secret
16:04:58 <tardyp> directly in git step
16:05:01 <djmitche> #info p12tic added support for specifying private SSH keys for Git
16:05:22 <djmitche> ++
16:05:31 <djmitche> anything else? release plans?
16:05:58 <tardyp> release is for next week, we'll see if p12tic can upload its last part
16:06:07 <tardyp> he split his original PR into 3
16:06:14 <tardyp> 2 did enter
16:06:25 <tardyp> first was compositeStepMixin factorisation
16:06:40 <tardyp> which is a long time technical debt
16:07:06 <djmitche> #info release set for next week
16:07:09 <tardyp> I think that's it
16:07:15 <djmitche> ah, good, I remember that code was kind of a mess :)
16:07:19 <djmitche> awesome
16:07:24 <djmitche> #topic MOSS Bounty Wrap-Up
16:07:31 <djmitche> I've forgotten where this stands..
16:08:11 <djmitche> #info waiting for response from conservancy
16:08:18 <djmitche> we believe we've supplied the necessary details
16:08:37 <djmitche> anything to add?
16:08:45 <djmitche> I don't think there's any update on the PSU either
16:09:05 <tardyp> I didn't see any and bddog is not here
16:09:26 <tardyp> rjarry: any news debian side?
16:09:54 <rjarry> tardyp: 1.1.2 was uploaded and now is in testing
16:10:05 <rjarry> however, 1.2 is still pending
16:10:06 <tardyp> what about 1.2.0?
16:10:09 <tardyp> ah
16:10:17 <rjarry> :(
16:10:49 <djmitche> whoops
16:11:39 <tardyp> o did I forgot?
16:11:51 <djmitche> maybe :)
16:11:54 <djmitche> fixed now!
16:11:56 <rjarry> I'll continue to poke the guys on #debian-python
16:12:01 <djmitche> sounds good rjarry
16:12:05 <tardyp> next will be 1.3.0, with the git ssh feature
16:12:09 <rjarry> ok
16:12:15 <djmitche> any other business?
16:12:32 <rjarry> nothing for the weekly meeting
16:12:34 <tardyp> im good
16:12:43 <djmitche> awesome
16:12:46 <djmitche> #endmeeting