16:00:36 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:00:36 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Jul  3 16:00:36 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:36 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:00:36 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:00:52 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
16:00:53 <bdbaddog> Here!
16:00:54 * dank is fly on wall at a weekly meeting totally by accident :-)
16:00:55 <djmitche> Agenda: http://bit.ly/2rup31x
16:01:01 <djmitche> haha hi dank!
16:01:04 <djmitche> been a long time
16:01:14 <djmitche> Quick reminder we have a 30-minute limit
16:01:36 <djmitche> anyone (even you dan) is welcome to participate :)
16:01:47 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
16:01:48 <djmitche> what's new?
16:02:18 <bb-github> [13buildbot] 15tardyp commented on issue #4186: At this point, I think we have a font issue. not color, the font looks too slim. are you sure you are 100% scale? 02https://git.io/fQjTx
16:02:45 <tardyp> not much new this week, the git ssh key handling is progressing.
16:03:05 * dank finally trying to really deploy new buildbot; the last straw for 0.8.x was gitlab's api switch breaking my old gitlab try build gateway.
16:03:22 <djmitche> ugh, yeah
16:03:31 <djmitche> #info git ssh key work is progressing
16:03:33 <tardyp> I have asked p12tic to be the guest blog writter this month
16:03:37 <djmitche> oh, cool!
16:03:45 <tardyp> he agreed so that is nice
16:03:45 <djmitche> #info p12tic will be guest-blogging
16:03:47 <djmitche> :)
16:04:49 <tardyp> I guess that's it
16:04:51 <djmitche> #info working on a font issue (#4186)
16:05:03 <djmitche> #topic MOSS Bounty
16:05:06 <djmitche> bdbaddog: what's new?
16:05:11 <djmitche> I have seen emails but not read them yet
16:05:22 <djmitche> (I have too many meetings on Tuesdays)
16:06:18 <bdbaddog> No response from SFC in a few weeks. I'll see if I can reach out via another email to someone there.
16:06:21 <bdbaddog> This is pretty poor.
16:07:03 <djmitche> yeah
16:07:12 <djmitche> this was the big warning we had when joining SFC: they are really difficult to get ahold of
16:07:18 <bdbaddog> as far as the power supply payment, might be more expedient for someone to pay with CC and then get reimbursed once we get ahold of someone there.
16:07:22 <djmitche> I didn't realize just how true that could be
16:07:24 <djmitche> yeah
16:07:34 <djmitche> I'll reply - I'm willing to carry that if Amar's not
16:07:47 <bdbaddog> I'd say they have been better than this in the past. this is the least responsive.
16:07:49 <djmitche> #info no reply from SFC on bounty payment
16:07:51 <djmitche> yeah
16:08:11 <bb-github> [13buildbot] 15tardyp commented on issue #4175: I think we could have the equivalent of HTTP steps, but run on the worker. I would suggest to use treq to implement those instead of urlib to avoid blocking the main thread. 02https://git.io/f7ecr
16:08:11 <djmitche> and it's not the busy period of Outreachy (which I'm sure takes a lot of staff time..)
16:08:23 <djmitche> ok
16:08:28 <djmitche> any other info?
16:08:49 <bdbaddog> That's all I have today.
16:09:08 <djmitche> ok
16:09:20 <djmitche> #info power-supply payment might be easiest by credit card
16:09:27 <djmitche> any other business? anyone?
16:09:57 <tardyp> not from me.
16:10:14 <djmitche> ok!
16:10:29 <djmitche> btw we *might* be using Buildbot to do deployments of Taskcluster :)
16:10:42 <djmitche> because using Taskcluster to deploy itself is asking for sadness when something's broken :)
16:10:46 <djmitche> #endmeeting