16:01:58 <djmitche> #startmeeting Weekly
16:01:58 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Jul 10 16:01:58 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:01:58 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:01:58 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:02:06 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
16:02:12 * djmitche waves to everyone
16:02:20 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x -- agenda
16:02:32 <tardyp> hey!
16:02:35 <djmitche> To raise a topic, add it to "All Other Business" below, or just speak up during the meeting. Time limit is 30 minutes, but of course discussion can continue after.
16:02:36 <djmitche> hi!
16:02:56 <djmitche> who else is around?
16:04:00 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
16:04:03 <djmitche> quiet week I guess :)
16:04:33 <tardyp> Well, quiet week until p12tic woke up on sunday and sent 5 or 6 PR
16:04:50 <tardyp> lots of cleanup around the git step and pollers
16:04:54 <tardyp> cool stuff
16:05:11 <tardyp> he wrote the blog post draft for next release
16:05:23 <tardyp> and wanted to have those fixes in before the release
16:05:38 <djmitche> #info p12tic sent PRs: git step, git pollers cleaned up
16:05:39 <tardyp> so I did delay a bit, so that this release is including lots of git improvements
16:05:47 <djmitche> awesome
16:05:50 <djmitche> that will be 1.3.0?
16:06:00 <tardyp> this is cool to see quality contribution like this
16:06:04 <tardyp> yes 1.3.0
16:06:22 <djmitche> #info Buildbot 1.3.0 delayed a little to make sure these contributions are included
16:06:24 <djmitche> ++
16:06:40 <djmitche> anything else? the last two agenda items are quick
16:07:02 <tardyp> for weekly review that's it
16:07:29 <tardyp> I guess we got the MOSS reward this week
16:07:38 <tardyp> not sure how to check the account
16:07:39 <djmitche> #info MOSS Bounty
16:07:44 <djmitche> #undo
16:07:44 <bb-supy> Removing item from minutes: <ircmeeting.items.Info object at 0x806e58c50>
16:07:46 <djmitche> #topic MOSS Bounty
16:07:59 <djmitche> #info bounty is complete, funds in Buildbot account
16:08:06 <djmitche> I think the funds were already in the account, so nothing to check
16:08:28 <tardyp> ahah
16:08:35 <djmitche> thoughts on whether we would do a bounty again?
16:09:13 <tardyp> why not?
16:09:30 <tardyp> ewong is still at moz. I think he is working on modernizing some of your bots
16:09:52 <tardyp> maybe he will like to get some feature that could be a bounty project
16:10:00 <djmitche> maybe! :)
16:10:31 <tardyp> or maybe your team want some feature. You told you wanted to re-up some buildbot aside from taskcluster
16:10:37 <djmitche> I would want to have some idea that there was a willing developer out there before getting into it
16:10:52 <djmitche> yeah, that will probably be a one-master-one-worker kind of arrangement
16:10:56 <tardyp> right
16:10:56 <djmitche> we'll see, still very vague
16:11:21 <djmitche> #topic PSU replacement
16:11:37 <djmitche> #info Payment has been made to iX systems, PSU RMA is in progress -- service1 is still powered off
16:11:48 <djmitche> that's all the news I have..
16:11:58 <tardyp> ok
16:12:09 <tardyp> shall we talk vacation period?
16:12:30 <tardyp> I expect the summer to be quiet, maybe we can do one meeting every other week
16:12:38 <djmitche> that sounds good to me
16:12:41 <tardyp> I go on vacation from 20Jul to 7 Aug
16:12:51 <tardyp> not sure if I will be available during that period
16:12:52 <djmitche> #topic Summer Vacation for Meetings
16:13:04 <djmitche> #info proposal is to hold meetings every 2 weeks
16:13:22 <djmitche> I'm on vacation from 29 Jul to 19 Aug
16:13:23 <djmitche> so, yeah :)
16:13:27 <djmitche> maybe we should just cancel those meetings
16:13:57 <tardyp> sounds good
16:14:30 <tardyp> so 20 Jul to 20 Aug no meeting
16:14:38 <djmitche> ++
16:14:45 <djmitche> #info 20 July to 20 Aug, no meetings
16:14:53 <djmitche> I'll highlight that in the notes today
16:14:54 <tardyp> and we will retalk about Moss after that
16:15:00 <djmitche> sounds good
16:15:10 <djmitche> I wasn't necessarily suggesting MOSS bounties, just bounties in general
16:15:13 <tardyp> maybe p12tic would like to be a bounty hunter
16:15:19 <djmitche> indeed!
16:16:05 <djmitche> ok, any other business?
16:16:16 <tardyp> nope
16:17:02 <tardyp> see you next week, I hope I will release by then.
16:17:06 <djmitche> #endmeeting