16:01:23 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:01:23 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Jul 17 16:01:23 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:01:23 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:01:23 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
16:01:27 <djmitche> there we go :)
16:01:30 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
16:01:34 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
16:01:53 <djmitche> o raise a topic, add it to "All Other Business" below, or just speak up during the meeting. Time limit is 30 minutes, but of course discussion can continue after.
16:02:04 <djmitche> #info NOTE: last meeting until late August
16:02:18 <rjarry> hi o/
16:02:33 <djmitche> #info .. next meeting is Aug 21
16:02:41 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
16:02:55 <djmitche> rjarry: I learned o/ and \o from the #rust-infra meeting
16:03:03 <djmitche> one means hello, one goodbye.. but I can't remmeber which one
16:03:20 <rjarry> haha, I had no idea there was a difference
16:03:37 <djmitche> tardyp: you around?
16:04:01 <djmitche> oops ugh
16:04:03 <djmitche> #undo
16:04:03 <bb-supy> Removing item from minutes: <ircmeeting.items.Topic object at 0x806fe31d0>
16:04:36 <djmitche> #info CORRECTION: meetings are bi-weekly, so next meeting is Jul 31
16:04:43 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
16:05:22 <djmitche> #info More gitlab improvements
16:05:29 <djmitche> #info Buildbot-1.3.0 released
16:05:43 <bdbaddog> here.
16:05:47 <djmitche> hi!
16:05:56 <rjarry> I pushed 1.3.0 to debian: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/buildbot
16:05:58 <tardyp> Sorry. In a meeting
16:06:02 <djmitche> no worries
16:06:08 <rjarry> waiting for upload by a debian dev
16:06:16 <djmitche> rjarry: that's awesome - so quick
16:06:19 <rjarry> :)
16:06:34 <rjarry> now that the process is in place, that does not take me much time
16:06:38 <rjarry> that's the least I can do
16:07:07 <djmitche> "least" is a LOT less than that ;)
16:07:30 <djmitche> bdbaddog: any items to bring up?  I think your SFC-wrangling is finished for now?
16:08:35 <bdbaddog> yes. I think that's wrapped. The power supply got piad for right?
16:08:39 <djmitche> yes
16:08:46 <djmitche> not installed yet though, as far as I kno
16:09:05 <djmitche> #info 1.3.0 will be out in Debian soon, thanks to rjarry
16:09:39 <djmitche> tardyp: should we wrap up or is there anything you'd like to discuss?
16:10:24 <tardyp> Not much to discuss. Sorry to be busy
16:10:48 <djmitche> no worries
16:10:52 <djmitche> we'll wrap up then
16:11:10 <djmitche> I think it's still worth having these check-ins, even if they're short, just so we have a time to raise issues
16:11:16 <djmitche> #endmeeting