17:14:11 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
17:14:11 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Feb 26 17:14:11 2019 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:14:11 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
17:14:11 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
17:14:14 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
17:14:19 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
17:14:41 <djmitche> Any highlights from the week?
17:14:45 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
17:14:58 <tardyp> hi
17:15:05 <p12tic> hi
17:15:06 <bdbaddog> Greetings!
17:15:34 <djmitche> hi!
17:16:08 <djmitche> #topic Mailing list posts flagged as spam
17:16:18 <djmitche> have the DNS changes fixed this?
17:16:34 <djmitche> for me, the weekly notes don't have a big banner on them anymore
17:17:50 <tardyp> sounds good
17:18:00 <tardyp> everything is in ansible now?
17:18:06 <djmitche> no, not yet
17:18:38 <djmitche> that was my second question -- we now have manual changes to the mx jail, which means we can't be sure that the reverse-engineered ansible changes are correct
17:19:05 <djmitche> https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot-infra/pull/224 is the dkim stuff
17:19:32 <djmitche> verm__ implemented it, but I think ansible reverted it
17:19:37 <djmitche> so DKIM isn't set up right now
17:20:22 <djmitche> anyway, I think progress is being made
17:20:25 <djmitche> maybe we can just drop the DKIM
17:20:31 <djmitche> and reconstruct the MX jail from scratch
17:20:59 <djmitche> ok, I'll follow up on that when I get a chance
17:21:04 <tardyp> ok
17:21:09 <tardyp> why not merge 224?
17:21:28 <djmitche> the DKIM service isn't configured
17:21:53 <djmitche> I think that service adds headers to outbound emails that sort of "sign" it in a way that can be verified against that DNS entry
17:22:49 <tardyp> ok, but this is another PR, for another jail, right
17:23:03 <djmitche> yeah, but I'd want to land the two together - the DKIM DNS without the service doesn't help
17:23:49 <tardyp> ok
17:23:51 <djmitche> shall we talk GCP billing?
17:24:00 <tardyp> well. no news from Brett
17:24:08 <tardyp> I don't know what we can do..
17:24:49 <djmitche> #topic GCP billing card
17:25:09 <djmitche> perhaps bring up alternatives?  like, should we file an expense reimbursement request?
17:25:29 <djmitche> we still have several months before it actually costs anything, right?
17:25:47 <tardyp> yes, that's right
17:25:56 <tardyp> would be much better if we can avoid monthly reimbursement..
17:26:23 <djmitche> yeah
17:26:31 <bdbaddog> Not sure how we can escalate the lack of responsivenss.
17:26:31 <djmitche> well, I don't think continuing to pester them is the worst
17:26:33 <djmitche> yeah
17:26:50 <djmitche> we were warned about this when we joined SFC, but I don't think we realized how bad it could be
17:27:04 <djmitche> #topic GSoC
17:27:17 <djmitche> Organization selection is tomorrow, which will hopefully have PSF chosen as an org
17:27:27 <tardyp> cool
17:27:29 <djmitche> Will PSF then do a selection of sub-projects?
17:27:45 <tardyp> I think gsoc is doing that selection, but I am not sure
17:28:11 <djmitche> ah
17:28:20 <djmitche> #info GSoC org selection is tomorrow
17:28:22 <djmitche> ok
17:28:30 <djmitche> well, we're up against time.. unless there's anything else?
17:28:58 <tardyp> looks good
17:29:10 <djmitche> #endmeeting