16:59:57 <djmitche> #startmeeting weekly
16:59:57 <bb-supy> Meeting started Tue Mar 12 16:59:57 2019 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is djmitche. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:59:57 <bb-supy> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
16:59:57 <bb-supy> The meeting name has been set to 'weekly'
17:00:05 <djmitche> #topic Introduction
17:00:54 <tardyp> hey!
17:00:56 <djmitche> who's around?
17:00:57 <djmitche> hi!
17:01:06 <djmitche> http://bit.ly/2rup31x
17:02:48 <djmitche> #topic Week in Review
17:02:56 <djmitche> what's new this week?
17:03:41 <tardyp> Id did the release on sunday. 2.1.0
17:03:51 <tardyp> but I did not finish the blog post yet.
17:04:02 <tardyp> so it is not really announced.
17:04:20 <tardyp> I got issue with the docker image I need to debug
17:04:41 <tardyp> Then we got p12tic continuing its work on locks. and latent workers
17:04:48 <djmitche> #topic 2.1.0 is out, although not announced widely yet
17:04:58 <djmitche> #unod
17:05:00 <djmitche> #undo
17:05:00 <bb-supy> Removing item from minutes: <ircmeeting.items.Topic object at 0x807081f10>
17:05:07 <djmitche> #info 2.1.0 is out, although not announced widely yet
17:05:16 <djmitche> #info p12tic working on locks and latent workers
17:05:22 <djmitche> what's the docker-image issue?
17:05:52 <tardyp> docker cloud is bad?
17:06:12 <tardyp> .. they changed their infra, so we need to resetup everything
17:06:16 <tardyp> it is not very stable.
17:06:39 <tardyp> but I think there is still something on our end, but docker cloud is so slow it is quite painful to debug.
17:07:08 <djmitche> haha
17:07:13 <djmitche> yeah, that's pretty much the story with docker
17:07:40 <djmitche> shall we talk about HDF?
17:07:41 <tardyp> like 2 years ago, it was quite good. but nowadays it is quite pita
17:08:00 <tardyp> I think we don't have the quorum
17:08:03 <djmitche> ok
17:08:17 <tardyp> and the HDF repr just sent an email he wont be able to attend
17:08:19 <djmitche> sign-off then?
17:08:21 <djmitche> ah, ok
17:08:49 <tardyp> probably the two of us will not be candidate as for buildbot consulting
17:09:13 <tardyp> baddog might be interrested but he is not here
17:09:14 <djmitche> haha
17:09:16 <djmitche> ok
17:09:17 <djmitche> fair
17:09:20 <tardyp> I also though about gracinet
17:10:02 <tardyp> tomprince is still on that list, but I dont think he is doing it anymore
17:10:24 <djmitche> no
17:10:28 <djmitche> he's pretty deep into taskcluster
17:10:37 <tardyp> oh yes? cool
17:10:42 <tardyp> is doing nodejs then!?
17:10:43 <djmitche> sorry :)
17:10:49 <djmitche> no, *interfacting* with taskcluster
17:11:04 <djmitche> https://hg.mozilla.org/ci/taskgraph/file
17:11:13 <djmitche> Python :)
17:11:34 * rjarry is late
17:11:38 <djmitche> hi rjarry !
17:11:43 <rjarry> hello
17:12:36 <djmitche> any topics you want to bring up?
17:12:44 <djmitche> I don't think the rest of the agenda has any updates
17:12:48 <rjarry> nothing new on my end
17:12:56 <rjarry> I just saw that tardyp released 2.1.0
17:13:19 <rjarry> I don't know what I could do to receive alerts about these things
17:13:38 <rjarry> maybe I need to take computer classes
17:13:47 <tardyp> I didn't release the blog post yet
17:13:50 <djmitche> I tihnk there's a github watching option for releases only
17:14:01 <tardyp> I receive those indeed
17:14:04 <tardyp> I am not sure how
17:14:21 <djmitche> has there been any action on GSoC?
17:14:24 <tardyp> but I always receive a mail after I push a release. which is not very informative for me
17:14:30 <djmitche> haha
17:14:45 <tardyp> We have one student who applied
17:14:59 <rjarry> indeed: there is a watch "new releases only" button
17:15:07 <rjarry> but it was too big for me to notice
17:15:10 <tardyp> https://github.com/buildbot/buildbot/issues/4651
17:15:54 <djmitche> rjarry: new glasses? :)
17:16:01 <djmitche> (I think it's a new GitHub feature)
17:16:09 <rjarry> :)
17:16:17 <djmitche> #topic GSoC
17:16:22 <djmitche> one applicant so far
17:16:23 <rjarry> I would love to be notified of new issues/prs too
17:16:31 <djmitche> that, too, is an option! :)
17:16:33 <rjarry> but maybe not all conversatations
17:16:39 <rjarry> is it ?
17:16:44 <djmitche> you can subscribe to specific issues
17:16:47 <djmitche> but only after they're opened
17:17:08 <rjarry> ah yeah
17:17:20 <tardyp> I receive alerts for new issues
17:17:31 <djmitche> tardyp: is the GCP billing solved?
17:18:48 <tardyp> no
17:19:02 <djmitche> :(
17:19:04 <tardyp> we spend −€19.15 in feb
17:19:06 <djmitche> #topic GCP billing on SFA
17:19:09 <tardyp> from trial account
17:19:10 <djmitche> #undo
17:19:10 <bb-supy> Removing item from minutes: <ircmeeting.items.Topic object at 0x8070410d0>
17:19:14 <djmitche> #topic GCP billing to SFC
17:19:27 <djmitche> that's not so bad -- it's EU300?
17:19:31 <djmitche> before there's a charge?
17:19:53 <tardyp> EU200 until its empty
17:19:55 <djmitche> ah
17:19:56 <tardyp> its $300
17:20:20 <djmitche> right :)
17:20:37 <djmitche> so we've still got some time
17:21:26 <tardyp> yes, and we can still create a new free account next year
17:22:56 <djmitche> haha, ok
17:23:04 <djmitche> ok, that's the topics
17:23:06 <djmitche> any other businesss?
17:23:18 <tardyp> fine for me
17:23:43 <djmitche> 👍
17:23:53 <djmitche> #endmeeting